We have comprehensive security policies and procedures documented in our internal security policy. Your personal information will be recorded, amended and deleted only by authorised means. In addition, all employees sign confidentiality agreements and agree to follow Digital Elections Pty Ltd policies as a condition of working for Digital Elections Pty Ltd.
Website security and privacy:
We have systems in place to ensure our online dealings with you are as secure and confidential as your dealings with us in person, or on the telephone.
When you look at Digital Elections Pty Ltd website, a record of your visit is made and we may log the following information for statistical purposes:
- your host IP address
- your host domain name
- the date and time of your visit to the site
- the pages you accessed and items downloaded
- the type of browser you are using
- time spent on site and individual pages.
- Digital Elections Pty Ltd may also collect additional technical information for legitimate business purposes such as website security and capacity management.
Digital Elections Pty Ltd will not make an attempt to identify users or their browsing activities other than the collection of the above information to improve our website. We collect no information about you unless you voluntarily choose to participate in an activity through our website that involves the provision of personal information, such as:
- sending electronic mail to this website
- completing a Contact Us form.
- Security on the Web
Our website does not provide facilities for the secure transmission of information across the Internet unless stated otherwise.